Re: TR 7/9 Big Show Synopsis

On Jul 10, 12:35 pm, DDY <dyo...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Brady synoposized...

*VERONIKA PART*
She's the principal dancer with the American Ballet Theatre. This was great.

She is just as beautiful as Tony Mendez reported. I was a bit
surprised that Tony wasn't mentioned during her visit, but I expect
they felt this would distract from her first visit to the show.
Anyway, I'm happy that we got to meet her, and I'm sure Tony was
delighted, as were the home viewers.

Video of her visit is being compressed on the home computer this
morning. It's going in the archives.

I'm still bewildered as to how someone can walk on their toes.

David D

DDY's Late Show Fan Pagehttp://www.ddy.com/dl3.html

Governor Mark Sanford is walking on tiptoes as we speak...
.