Re: TR 7/9 Big Show Synopsis

On Jul 10, 12:35 pm, DDY <dyo...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Brady synoposized...

*VERONIKA PART*
She's the principal dancer with the American Ballet Theatre. This was great.

She is just as beautiful as Tony Mendez reported. I was a bit
surprised that Tony wasn't mentioned during her visit, but I expect
they felt this would distract from her first visit to the show.
Anyway, I'm happy that we got to meet her, and I'm sure Tony was
delighted, as were the home viewers.

Video of her visit is being compressed on the home computer this
morning. It's going in the archives.

I'm still bewildered as to how someone can walk on their toes.

David D

DDY's Late Show Fan Pagehttp://www.ddy.com/dl3.html

Governor Mark Sanford is walking on tiptoes as we speak...

  • Re: TR 7/9 Big Show Synopsis
    ... She's the principal dancer with the American Ballet Theatre. ... She is just as beautiful as Tony Mendez reported. ... as were the home viewers. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Form vs. Function
    ... do you prefer to a beautiful website that doesn't work ... Tony> based friendly without that? ... website belongs to a design house). ... loads slowly without even bothering to make a complaint. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: WAYYY OT: Gluing ceramic figure
    ... Tony Done wrote: ... My daughter made a beautiful figure of a guitar ... player in her ceramics class. ... I would get expert advice. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Best looking combat aircraft?
    ... Vought F4U Corsair. ... (Beautiful in Tony Sopwith's sense, ...
    (rec.aviation.military)
  • Re: TR 7/9 Big Show Synopsis
    ... She's the principal dancer with the American Ballet Theatre. ... She is just as beautiful as Tony Mendez reported. ... and gave a performance(actually several short performances). ... the most part, the young ladies didn't wear toe shoes, so they didn't ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)