TR 7/9 Big Show Synopsis
- From: Brady <waterclock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:42:27 -0500
Hey, how's it goin'? Happy Friday. Here we go ...
*DESK CHAT HIGHLIGHTS*
Desk chat highlights included:
- Dave's impromptu saying/singing of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" (with Paul jumping in) to the tune of "Camptown Races."
- A guy wandering up behind Dave's desk.
"Oh," Dave acknowledges. "Can I help you?"
"Is this the line for the Dave Letterman memorial?"
"No," Dave replies. "I'm not dead."
"I was told it'd be here."
Dave recognizes the guy as 'Late Show' writer Joe Grossman. Dave tells Joe that he thinks somebody might be playing a joke on him. Joe notes that the flier says 'Ed Sullivan Theater.' Dave tells him to just get out of here.
I always like it when Joe starts walking the 'wrong way' before he exits.
- The Top Ten List: 'Reasons to See the New Movie *Bruno*,' as presented by Bruno. "Bruno" opened today (Friday, July 10).
"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" opens next Wednesday, July 15.
She's the principal dancer with the American Ballet Theatre. This was great.
Very enjoyable. The album is "Electric Dirt."
What's happenin', people?
So has Al Franken done anything all like stoopid yet in the Senate?
- Prev by Date: Re: Happy birthday, Boston Bill.
- Next by Date: Re: Happy birthday, Boston Bill.
- Previous by thread: www.dudes-mall.com Ed hardy,(tshirt$13,swim strunk$25,jean$30,handbag$34,cap$13,sunglass$12,shoes$25)nike shoes:$32,handbag:$35,NFL:$20,jean:$30,air force one shoes,lv,gucci,D&G,bbc,coachUGG boot:$50,.free shipping!
- Next by thread: Re: TR 7/9 Big Show Synopsis