Re: Best Page Farms, LLC Unaffected By Tomato Blight

On Jul 4, 1:39�pm, R H Draney <dadoc...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sharon L Page filted:

Again, there is nothing like these tomatoes and okra. �

But tomatoes and snot comes darn close....r

--
A pessimist sees the glass as half empty.
An optometrist asks whether you see the glass

Fresh, home-grown tomatoes are ambrosial, r. The sweetness is almost
unbearably delicious. Of course, I developed an allergy to them
somewhere along the line, unfortunately, but when I was younger, I ate
them and recognized how food could indeed be bursting with flavor.

And where would pizza, a staple of life, be without tomatoes?

Sally

  • Re: What should humans eat?
    ... (I do, with olive oil, paprika, basil, some potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes) ... and a glass of beer. ... Ummmm, delicious. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Best Page Farms, LLC Unaffected By Tomato Blight
    ... there is nothing like these tomatoes and okra. ... But tomatoes and snot comes darn close....r ... A pessimist sees the glass as half empty. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: White fly
    ... Charlie - it is ok to use the Provado Ultimate Bug Killer on Tomatoes, ... Peppers and Aubergines under glass. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: uk.local is so dead....
    ... Our elsan was very close to overflowing, so we asked a lock-keeper ... "We don't want to buy a chemical toilet, we want to empty one. ... "Me lettuce and tomatoes - follow me." ...
    (uk.local.cumbria)