Re: Baldwin's comments on LS
- From: Brady <waterclock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 10:30:41 -0500
Brady told Kath:I think you, my friend, need ... a prize, perhaps.
Send me your mailing address.
You can't send the tea out of the country. YOU have to drink it.
Is it ever OK to *re-gift*?
Shirlee's going to start thinking I'm ungrateful. (She probably already does.)
I'm not ungrateful, Shirlee. I'm *grateful*.
I think today's the day; today's the day I'm going to brew the stuff.
- Prev by Date: Re: Has marriage changed Dave??
- Next by Date: WWPants
- Previous by thread: Re: Baldwin's comments on LS
- Next by thread: LS JIPed again...