Re: WEHTs?

brian henke filted:

Whatever happened to these one-time Dave fixtures?

- Sparky Mortimer
- Dick Assman
- Manny the Hippie
- Meg Parsont

Interesting you should ask...I was just wondering about Manny the other day....r

--
A pessimist sees the glass as half empty.
An optometrist asks whether you see the glass

  • Re: This Dave in History - August 14
    ... Tara Duffy gets a wash. ... somewhere what Meg, or Dick Assman, ... and Manny the Hippie is now Manny the Corporate CEO. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: This Dave in History - August 14
    ... From time to time we'll hear from somewhere what Meg, or Dick Assman, ... or Manny the Hippie, or various other "regular" folks who've been ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Daves little obsessions
    ... Manny the hippie. ... And he did disappear from the show quite abruptly ... Diggety-Dank. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)