Re: Mon. 5/18 Big Show Synopsis
- From: Donz5 <donz5@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 17:15:30 -0700 (PDT)
On May 20, 7:00 pm, Brady <watercl...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
R H Draney wrote:
Default User filted:
On May 18, 10:21 pm, Brady <watercl...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
- A '*Late Show* Weight Loss Challenge' update with GeorgeGeorge is losing a lot of weight. Dr. Lou will look bad if George
Clarke and Dr. Lou Aronne. The results thus far: George is down to
220, a loss of 36 pounds.
can't maintain it after he finishes losing all his weight. And, Dave
went into great detail to point out that George volunteered for the
big weight loss thing.
I want to know why Dr. Lou won't get on the scale! What's he trying to
Not that I'm making any accusations or anything, but a lab coat would hold an
awful lot of silverware....r
I think I'm gonna start wearing a lab coat, in social situations.
I mean, when you think about it, what would be the downside, really?
People will start calling you "Hey, Labcoat." Do you want that?
- Prev by Date: Re: Mon. 5/18 Big Show Synopsis
- Next by Date: Re: Looking for a particular band who performed
- Previous by thread: Re: Mon. 5/18 Big Show Synopsis
- Next by thread: Re: Mon. 5/18 Big Show Synopsis