Re: Wed. 1/28 Big Show Synopsis
- From: R H Draney <dadoctah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 30 Jan 2009 21:11:36 -0800
Helen Read filted:
He's on the Food Network. The book is "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives."
That's also the name of one of his Food Network shows. He was an OK
guest. That was one big-ass burger.
Liked his hair, hated the wearing-the-glasses-on-the-back-of-his-head.
Those aren't glasses, that's the actual back of his head...at least, I've never
seen him not wearing them like that, and I'm a regular viewer of "Triple D"....r
"You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!"
"You got Weltanschauung in my Schadenfreude!"
- Prev by Date: Re: Bill Hicks' replacement on 10/01/93 ?
- Next by Date: Eric Johnson
- Previous by thread: Re: Wed. 1/28 Big Show Synopsis
- Next by thread: Re: Wed. 1/28 Big Show Synopsis