Re: Mon. 1/26 Big Show Synopsis

Boston Bill wrote:

On Jan 27, 8:01 pm, foxyscrib...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

No matter what time I go to bed, which is usually between 11:30 and
1:00, I wake up for no reason at either 2 or 3, have a hot flash, and
Butler....the other morning he was drunk.) If I don't set the alarm,
I can't really go past 8:30.- Hide quoted text -

I have horrible sleep patterns. Im usually in bed by 10 and Im up by
6am even
on days off. My issue is waking up two or three times during the
night.

Here's one thing with me: I can't nap.

I *can*, but it's just not worth it, because I end up sleeping longer than I intended.

I can't take so-called 'power naps.'

I wish I could.

Brady

  • Re: Mon. 1/26 Big Show Synopsis
    ... 1:00, I wake up for no reason at either 2 or 3, have a hot flash, and ... go back to sleep until my alarm @ 6:30. ... I have horrible sleep patterns. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: DIY - Sometimes....
    ... So if they want their local system serviced, I do it, and one month later they leave me? ... From the standpoint of the alarm company, monitored accounts are worth far more effort than local alarms. ... There is no reason why you shoould have to service an alarm that only pays for the time when the same time can be spent on an RMR generating account. ... The problem is that for every company like yours there are at least a dozen Jiminexes who'll gladly gouge the client for all they can get and two dozen "authorized dealers" who haven't a clue what customer service means. ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: Humorous Happenings While Sleepwalking
    ... (mind or body) ... *ambien* story), go to sleep. ... says that I'm "awake", eyes are open, I can talk to him, and respond ... When the alarm would go off, ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Suggested Best Guides to Networking
    ... Alarm, that I have installed on all the computers. ... DHCP failure probable. ... no good reason to not configure eveything correctly once, ... I don't use any Windows network workgroups or names. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Bad feelings in Wickes
    ... It is what you do when the alarm goes off that may do so. ... which make it clear that the expected reason ... Ignoring the sound does not amount to suspicious behaviour since ... Alex Heney, Global Villager ...
    (uk.legal)