Re: OT AFL 4 Super Bowl Update.

Boston Bill wrote:

On Jan 19, 8:36 pm, "Alan Page" <alp...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
BostonBill wrote...
Only if he can get inside info on the outcome.
I've got that for sure.

Seriously though, the line right now is Pittsburgh by 7 I should be
flying to Vegas to
bet a bundle on AZ to cover.

Your *Arizona bias* is showing.

Brady

  • Re: Physics for Geese
    ... An article asserted that by flying in a "V" formation ... Pittsburgh International Airport at Pittsburgh, ... was being operated on an instrument flight rules flight plan ... The airplane was destroyed by impact forces and fire near ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: The mortgage crisis and las vegas property values
    ... Forget it, I moved three years ago from Pittsburgh, PA ... No 3.2% state income tax, ... over Vegas as a place to live. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: (OT) Anyone willing to get sexually assaulted by the TSA?
    ... Vegas on the corporate plane or still drivable). ... So I'm just curious if anyone else has changed their flying habits ... this will only hasten the demise of short-distance "commuter" flights. ... In my car, I can leave 10 minutes after I'm ready to go; ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Re: More on Marlins relocation
    ... >> If somebody can't afford to pay the scalpers' price to see the home ... I don't think flying across the country to watch them is a real ... > planning a vacation - the chance to combine a trip to Vegas with seeing ...
    (rec.sport.baseball)
  • Re: Vegas january Trip...all set
    ... Flying from BDL to LAS on January 26th and have a car booked with Dollar ... Now, if it would warm up enough in January to use the pool, my wife would ... Sounds like you are going to have a great time in Vegas. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)