Re: It's official!

Alan Page wrote:

Donz5 wrote:
First, what's the Bob & Tom show?

First, I thought Donz was kidding.

"Tom W" wrote...
Ask Traci - she's mentioned them in the past.

I don't think they're on speaking terms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bob_&_Tom_Show
http://www.bobandtom.com/gen3/index.htm
From their guest listings I found the Scheft segment on their Jan 6 show. There is an mp3 link which looks like it's for premium access only.
http://www.bobandtom.com/gen3/program_guide/guide010909.htm
Hour 4:
Bill Scheft
The Singletary Video - Bill Scheft
The Surgery and the Shaver- Bill Scheft
The show airs on WGN TV at midnight, so that's where I saw it.

Bill is a regular guest on their show. He was on just after his recent surgery just before Dave made note of it on the big show.

EarthLink is being a little slow on the uptake (or downtake) this afternoon. (Google Groups is fine; EarthLink is being a little slow & scattershot in receiving new posts.) So, this message is for Donz:

WGN is a superstation. A superstation. Soup-uh, stay-shun.

I'm just gonna keep saying 'super' ...

Anyway, I think Donz is just messing with me/us.

Brady

  • Re: Its official!
    ... From their guest listings I found the Scheft segment on their Jan 6 show. ... The Surgery and the Shaver- Bill Scheft ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Its official!
    ... From their guest listings I found the Scheft segment on their Jan 6 show. ... EarthLink is being a little slow on the uptake this ... WGN is a superstation. ... I think Donz is just messing with me/us. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Its official!
    ... The Singletary Video - Bill Scheft ... The Surgery and the Shaver- Bill Scheft ... flipping around during a commercial break on the LS and I ... caught the Bob & Tom Show with Bill Scheft on the phone. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Its official!
    ... From their guest listings I found the Scheft segment on their Jan 6 show. ... There is an mp3 link which looks like it's for premium access only. ... The Surgery and the Shaver- Bill Scheft ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)