Re: Mon. 1/12 Big Show Synopsis

Jess Ban Dee Coot wrote:

Maybe wrote:
On Jan 14, 3:14�pm, "dsik...@xxxxxxxxx" <dsik...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You do (and I have the greatest respect for you -- honestly), but you
can't always control where a thread ends up and to try to police it
(not just you, but anyone) is sometimes fruitless.

You're right. I think after the first 40 messages, the thread does
tend to go south and if you want to go with it, go with it. If not,
ignore it.

Maybe...it doesn't seem that hard to figure out.

It would be easier to 'figure out' if people would label the thread
once an on-topic thread digresses into off-topic discussion.
Seems like the proper usenet procedure, doesn't it?

No.

Discussions emanating from (initially) talking about the Show are a rich tapestry.

Brady

  • Re: Mon. 1/12 Big Show Synopsis
    ... can't always control where a thread ends up and to try to police it ... is sometimes fruitless. ... "Girls who put out are tramps. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Mon. 1/12 Big Show Synopsis
    ... can't always control where a thread ends up and to try to police it ... is sometimes fruitless. ... "Girls who put out are tramps. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Mon. 1/12 Big Show Synopsis
    ... can't always control where a thread ends up and to try to police it ... is sometimes fruitless. ... I love how the regulars are excused from following any kind of netiquette, but as soon as someone out of favor doesn't follow the book, the police billy club comes out. ... "Girls who put out are tramps. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • The European New Direction
    ... all grounds of clearances and big brother mentalities. ... CCTV was used in many other European countries. ... turned to unconsolidated control of all the books in the world, ... police, cartel, police world, biased and prejudiced sides out to ...
    (soc.culture.magyar)
  • Re: The European New Direction
    ... all grounds of clearances and big brother mentalities. ... turned to unconsolidated control of all the books in the world, ... that Europeans are not enemies of Arabs. ... police, cartel, police world, biased and prejudiced sides out to ...
    (soc.culture.magyar)