Re: Adjust recording devices- CBS: primetime starts after Bush
- From: brian henke <cincy43235@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 11:16:49 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 14, 2:04 pm, "Komet17" <selu...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What can he possibly say at this point, except to say that he did
everything he could to prevent another terrorist attack? To be on the
defensive in a farewell address is an ignominious way to leave office,
but I shudder to think of any new proposals he might make at this
point. I think I'll breathe a lot easier when Obama is sworn in.
Thanks for the info, Laura. Keep warm.
It's a sunny day in FLA.
You know, just let the President say his good-bye and quit taking shots at
him. I don't think he'll be "defensive" or make "proposals." He's just
going to sign off and get out of the way before the Martin Luther King
weekend and Presidential Inauguration. History will judge him more
accurately (and positively, I think) than we can at this point.
I sure hope so. You might have noticed that MGMIPS has disappeared,
but that's because W is leaving. Don't worry, there will be MGMIPS in
the Obama administration.
Now here are some words of wisdom from our good friend Dr. Phil:
"Kissey, kissey." - David Letterman
Meet Cecil. He's a redneck. He wants to be a warlord. See Student of
the Warlord, and vote for it on IMDB! It needs your vote!
- Prev by Date: Re: Harry, Dave and thoughts of marriage
- Next by Date: Re: OT: AFL book club
- Previous by thread: Re: Adjust recording devices- CBS: primetime starts after Bush
- Next by thread: Re: Adjust recording devices- CBS: primetime starts after Bush