Adjust recording devices- CBS: primetime starts after Bush
- From: Maybe <Maybeso320@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:55:36 -0800 (PST)
<CBS PROGRAMMING ADVISORY FOR THURSDAY, JAN. 15
CBS's Thursday Night Lineup Will be Broadcast in Its Entirety
Immediately Following the Presidential Address
CBS's Thursday night primetime schedule will be broadcast in its
entirety on Jan. 15, immediately following President Bush's address to
CBS's lineup for the night includes a rebroadcast of the Dec. 11
episode of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, which introduced Laurence
Fishburne to the cast, followed by William Petersen's farewell episode
of CSI and ELEVENTH HOUR.
Note that the following schedule affects Eastern and Central time
zones only. Mountain and Pacific time zone broadcasts will air at
their regularly scheduled times.
CBS Thursday, Jan. 15, (Time Approximate)
8:15-9:15 PM (ET) CSI (R)
9:15-10:15 PM (ET) CSI
10:15-11:15 PM (ET) ELEVENTH HOUR >
Maybe...except on the west coast!
- Prev by Date: Re: Mon. 1/12 Big Show Synopsis
- Next by Date: Re: Mon. 1/12 Big Show Synopsis
- Previous by thread: My Rickey Henderson Story
- Next by thread: Re: Adjust recording devices- CBS: primetime starts after Bush