Re: TR 1/8 Big Show Synopsis
- From: Brady <waterclock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 13:53:29 -0600
Default User wrote:
Alan Page wrote:
"Maybe" wrote...*MARV ALBERT*I disagree about his conjecture that it would be "the best" Wild &
Always good to see the Wild & Wacky and it is nice to see that Marv
has stayed out of trouble. He is toning down his hair piece, not so
thick and black.
There have been better.
I would agree with that. Best of 2008? I thought it was a particularly
lame batch of W&W clips.
Yeah, they were nothing particularly special.
I liked some of Dave's comments during the clip -- e.g., when the baseball player was holding a lighter under his teammate's leg.
"Idiots," Dave chuckled. "Just idiot behavior."
- Prev by Date: Re: TR 1/8 Big Show Synopsis
- Next by Date: Re: TR 1/8 Big Show Synopsis
- Previous by thread: Re: TR 1/8 Big Show Synopsis
- Next by thread: Re: TR 1/8 Big Show Synopsis