Re: Tues. 1/6, Wed. 1/7 Big Show Synopses

Alan Page wrote:

"McBrady" wrote...
There was some other stuff as well, including a couple of clips and a Top Ten List -- *Things Overheard at the Presidents' Lunch*.

You don't even mention #8?

"Laura! More Mountain Dew!"

I know it's not "Diet" but I did think of our Brady...

I'm enjoying one right now.

I don't know about you all, but I like soda -- to wit, Diet Mountain Dew -- better in a can. (As opposed to, say, a 16-oz plastic bottle. I don't think they get/stay cold enough in plastic bottles.)

Brady

  • Re: Tues. 1/6, Wed. 1/7 Big Show Synopses
    ... "Laura! ... More Mountain Dew!" ... I know it's not "Diet" but I did think of our Brady... ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Diet Mountain Dew
    ... several diabetic friends and family members, a few of whom enjoy Diet ... Mountain Dew as a substitute to sugared soft drinks. ... large percentage of signers of the petition and many visitors to my ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Diet Mountain Dew
    ... several diabetic friends and family members, a few of whom enjoy Diet ... Mountain Dew as a substitute to sugared soft drinks. ... large percentage of signers of the petition and many visitors to my ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Diet Mountain Dew
    ... several diabetic friends and family members, a few of whom enjoy Diet ... Mountain Dew as a substitute to sugared soft drinks. ... large percentage of signers of the petition and many visitors to my ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Diet Mt. Dew and Tetley
    ... Lipton and diet Mt. ... minute because I was brewing some tea. ... two he knew were Tetley and some Celestial Seasonings Chocolate Carmel ... then I hear Kelly lost for words and repeat "Diet Mountain Dew and ...
    (rec.food.drink.tea)