Re: The Mike Singletary bit

Marcia R. says...
the toast in the machine wrote:
On Dec 16, 11:36 am, muddy <bfletche...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dec 16, 11:26 am, John <jhy...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

vics...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
It's not getting any funnier.
I immediately switch to Leno when it comes on.
In 5 or 10 minutes, I may switch back, unless
I forget.
i have to admit, i like this bit! its just unfunny and senseless
enough to remind me a little of the old days....

Exactly! This is the kind of material that made you love Dave 20 years
ago... What do you want, Jaywalking?

Does anyone know where it originally came from? It reminds me of Dave
talking in Rupert's ear and having him repeat stuff. I'm assuming this
has nothing to do with Dave, and he's just playing with it.

Marcia

I'm assuming it's a play off of Singletary's very odd post game press
appearances and his dropping his pants in front of his players during
halftime following a thumping the Niners were taking from the Seahawks.

Traci
--
"Not only do I want an *elite* president. I want someone who is
embarrassingly superior to me. Somebody who speaks 16 languages and

  • Re: The Mike Singletary bit
    ... I immediately switch to Leno when it comes on. ... enough to remind me a little of the old days.... ... I'm assuming this has nothing to do with Dave, and he's just playing with it. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: The Mike Singletary bit
    ... I immediately switch to Leno when it comes on. ... i have to admit, i like this bit! ... enough to remind me a little of the old days.... ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Looking for Cosmopolitan-Interview
    ... I believe it's Claudia Schiffer. ... "The sacred serves to remind us about what is important in our lives, ... Lewis Black was a judge. ... time, I was buying everything about Dave I could get my hands on, and I ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Predictions of Hazewood
    ... First let me remind you that it was very bold when you said them ... Yes it would be an amazing piece of luck, if Dave was to be right on ... Talking about Federer slam total... ... Wishfull thinking from Dave (what was Fed's slam total at the moment ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: The Mike Singletary bit
    ... I immediately switch to Leno when it comes on. ... i have to admit, i like this bit! ... appearances and his dropping his pants in front of his players during ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)