Re: The Mike Singletary bit

On Dec 16, 11:36 am, muddy <bfletche...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dec 16, 11:26 am, John <jhy...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

vics...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
It's not getting any funnier.

I immediately switch to Leno when it comes on.
In 5 or 10 minutes, I may switch back, unless
I forget.

i have to admit, i like this bit! its just unfunny and senseless
enough to remind me a little of the old days....

Exactly! This is the kind of material that made you love Dave 20 years
ago... What do you want, Jaywalking?

  • Re: Excellent show for the opening ceremony
    ... Sometimes you have to switch off your cynical chip and just admit that ... I must admit I was a tad worried it ... Awesome (in the true, rather than modern sense ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Hes BACK!
    ... but I'm sure Chuck would. ... I admit it was a lame attempt at humor and a waste of time. ... of unfunny old gooberdom. ... Gooberdom, OK I can live with that. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Lucid changed background color
    ... NoOp wrote: ... I must admit that I didn't try it, ... switch back to Metacity and ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Telephone problems - Help/Advice PLEASE
    ... and has never been a - "switch" that is flipped to move a service, ... someone to admit there is a problem at their end. ... The fix was to get them to tell me the ... In many areas the phone company can do an automatic remote test on the ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Telephone problems - Help/Advice PLEASE
    ... and has never been a - "switch" that is flipped to move a service, ... someone to admit there is a problem at their end. ... For example, I once had DSL break, ... The fix was to get them to tell me the ...
    (alt.home.repair)