Re: the closest I've ever come to turning off a "Late Show" episode...
- From: Annette <cbs0_kid@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:59:13 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 11, 12:49 am, Sally <SallyDr...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dec 11, 12:44 am, Annette <cbs0_...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dec 11, 12:26 am, dyo...@xxxxxxx wrote:
Paula Abdul's interview
Talk about a show business weasel...
DDY's Late Show Fan Pagehttp://www.ddy.com/dl3.html
Was she drunk, having a panic attack or have in her neck a tasier, or
That was to say the least uncomfortable for me at least. Was it me or
was that jewlery something I would expect my middle aged aunt from
Texas to wear along with her pseudo cowgirl outfit and piled up hairdo
with the gray streak in the frount?
Annette! Annette! How are you? How did you like Dave's comment that
the star ring was rusting as she dipped it in water to get it off his
Sally- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -
Fitting, that ring looked awfully cheap.
- Prev by Date: Re: the closest I've ever come to turning off a "Late Show" episode...
- Next by Date: Re: Horrrrrrible Wednesday Show
- Previous by thread: Re: the closest I've ever come to turning off a "Late Show" episode...
- Next by thread: Horrrrrrible Wednesday Show