Re: TR 11/20 Big Show Synopsis

Marilyn says...
Foxy wrote:
Will somebody please come up with the #1 Tattoo for Marilyn's boy's
Top Ten so we can learn what the real tattoo says?

Top Ten Tattoo Designs for Marilyn's Son

10. Welcome to Jamaica have a nice day (Traci)
9. O Canada (Donz)
8. The Anarchy symbol (Alan)
7. Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out (Foxy)
6. Git-R-Done (Brady)
5. Palin 2012 (Tom W)
4. Cathy ("Sally")
3. Richard (W Lee)
2. Dowd for President [tattoo artist misheard] (Bill K)
1. His Social Security Number in bar code. (Alan)

Clue #1 It blew away in a hurricane.

A trailer park?

Traci

--
"Not only do I want an *elite* president. I want someone who is
embarrassingly superior to me. Somebody who speaks 16 languages and

  • Pick your tattoo design
    ... Body art has been an art form for some time now dating way back to the ... leadership, brands, ownership, status and much more when words weren't ... Tattoo designs are not rocket science, yet we all spend time sometimes ...
    (rec.arts.bodyart)
  • awesome tattoo
    ... Body art has been an art form for some time now dating way back to the ... leadership, brands, ownership, status and much more when words weren't ... Tattoo designs are not rocket science, yet we all spend time sometimes ...
    (rec.arts.bodyart)
  • Re: TR 11/20 Big Show Synopsis
    ... And we'd eat at Geraldo's Cafe on campus. ... But now the little douchebag confessed that he got a tattoo. ... Top Ten Tattoo Designs for Marilyn's Son ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Reasons to Get Tattoos
    ... Fascinating, Alan. ... As this group has now morphed into a serious opera group ... And this was not just any old tattoo. ... For the scholars see The Complete Destinn, ...
    (rec.music.opera)
  • Will It Tattoo?
    ... Top Ten so we can learn what the real tattoo says? ... O Canada (Donz) ... The Anarchy symbol (Alan) ... Clue #2: James Taylor was pleased. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)