Re: TR 11/20 Big Show Synopsis
- From: Brady <waterclock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 15:38:12 -0600
Brady says...Deborah wrote:
On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 02:48:02 -0500, "wyzbang" <wyzbang@xxxxxxxxx>She certainly was. Sullen, that is.
"Brady" <waterclock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:66-dneQ0cITTwLvUnZ2dnUVZ_oninZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI don't think I've ever seen such a sullen guest on the LS.*KRISTEN STEWART*This girl struck me as being a bonefide idiot.
The film is "Twilight." I heard that some fans of the books -- purists, if you will -- may not be thrilled with the casting. That's what I heard.
She's a teenager. They're all like that. We think she's an idiot, all her peer think she's cool. And therein lies the difference between 17 and 40.
I thought I was in touch with today's youth.
I think I'm going to start being more broodingly sullen.
She may be emo. Like me & Tom W.
It's all a dark facade, man.
- Prev by Date: Re: TR 11/20 Big Show Synopsis
- Next by Date: Re: TR 11/20 Big Show Synopsis
- Previous by thread: Re: TR 11/20 Big Show Synopsis
- Next by thread: Re: TR 11/20 Big Show Synopsis