Re: Tues. 11/18, Wed. 11/19 Big Show Synopses

Maybe wrote:

On Nov 20, 2:16�pm, Brady <watercl...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tom W wrote:
Brady wrote:
I wonder how the snacks are on the Catholic side.
I hear they have a cookie table.
Would it be wrong to convert to a religion just for the snacks?

I don't know Brady but I hear that the Baptist side has Mountain Dew
and fried pies.

Maybe...so you may want to reconsider

Perhaps I'll become a Unitarian Universalist.

I want it all, baby.

Brady

  • Re: Proposition H8te
    ... I have a background in religion, ... Wow, I guess you only hate people who deserve it, huh? ... HOW DO YOU LIKE THOSE COOKIE, ... a platform of hate and intolerance bitching about hate ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Twelve Proofs that Muhammad is a True Prophet
    ... messenger and to please believe in my religion". ... Hey you guys, give me a cookie. ... I didnt say nuthin. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Its not just Tescos, Boots are at it now.
    ... then clear out the cookie cache. ... Why did you not try it with a Mac running Safari? ... for REM's 'Losing My Religion' came up with the title. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: lib bias at ABC with Dianne Sawyer
    ... to die for people regardless of their "politics, skin color, religion." ... I was a cookie, remember? ... And honestly I dont care what you think I am.. ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: Tues. 11/18, Wed. 11/19 Big Show Synopses
    ... Would it be wrong to convert to a religion just for the snacks? ... I don't know Brady but I hear that the Baptist side has Mountain Dew ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)