letterman musical guests

does anyone have a list of musical guests from 2007 on the David
Letterman show? my aunt's son died and she is searching for the
singer he told her to listen to one night in '07. thanks.

  • Re: letterman musical guests
    ... Letterman show? ... my aunt's son died and she is searching for the ... singer he told her to listen to one night in '07. ... But at least I didn't curse at a priest ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: letterman musical guests
    ... Letterman show? ... �my aunt's son died and she is searching for the ... singer he told her to listen to one night in '07. ... You must be in a good mood today. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: David Singer WSOP Elimination - Controversy
    ... I don't know David Singer but admire his play. ... he is also what I call a "hard luck" player. ... that the WSOP tournament director won't step up and correct the mistake is ... My guess, at this point, is that Singer is screwed. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: C# is ignored on 2000 Server in mssearch
    ... > Server 2003 langwrbk.dll wordbreaker, although I've not tested these single ... > Microsoft for specificly searching for these programming languages. ... > C without double quotes ... > David', ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.fulltext)
  • re: Alexander Singer - Occupation Tailor Born Vilnius / St Petersburg
    ... David Singer wrote asking about the family of his gt-grandfather, ... Leicester and married "Rose unknown". ... married according to Jewish rites. ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)