Re: Mon. 11/17 Big Show Synopsis

johnny bobby bee filted:

Alan Page wrote:
Watch out jbb...she can see Canada from her home.

Doubt she even knows how to spell Canada from her home.

Instructions for anyone trying to do so:

"C, eh? N, eh? D, eh?"

.....r

--
"You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!"
"You got Weltanschauung in my Schadenfreude!"

  • Re: Seen in the wild
    ... "Oxford Brookes University is a success story that keeps writing new ... the people who perpetrate this sort of nonsense are oblivious to all ... "You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!" ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Faux Fun Facts -- a Dark Week 2/09 Amusement
    ... In 1662 the first Punch and Judy show was performed in England. ... President Chester A Arthur was said to have excelled at it. ... "You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!" ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: OT: The Golden Globes
    ... I don't deny his talent for mimicry and movement or his place in ... attending a screening of "The Circus" in 1975 at FilmEx in Los ... "You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!" ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Use of middle names
    ... whole), cardamom. ... they're meant to work on...headache stuff goes on top, eyedrops slightly lower, ... "You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!" ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: First Weekend in Feb. Time Wasting Thread
    ... This is the first weekend of the Arizona Renaissance Festival, ... I finally got my two computers talking to each other over my ... "You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!" ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)