Re: Mon. 11/17 Big Show Synopsis
- From: Tom Cronin <tkhkcronin@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 08:51:28 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 18, 12:49 am, Deborah <debo...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't really understand why we are so tolerant of them, considering
the very real danger they pose. Why? Just because they look like
cute little bandits?
Hate hate hate hate the raccoons. I've shot four of them in the last
few months, one with the 12 gauge and three with my daughter's .22
rifle. It's amazing how quickly the turkey vultures can locate the
raccoon's carcass and pick it clean.
- Prev by Date: Re: Mon. 11/17 Big Show Synopsis
- Next by Date: Re: Madame Sarkozy Visits DAVID LETTERMAN SHOW Cette Mardi Nuit
- Previous by thread: Re: Mon. 11/17 Big Show Synopsis
- Next by thread: Re: Mon. 11/17 Big Show Synopsis