Re: LSQG - Tuesday, 11/11/MMVIII #3015

Keith Rose wrote:
Literally? How did you explain that to the medic?

We're Canadian, we call them doctors.

They see it all the time. After 8 years watching Bush run your country, who hasn't?

--Benjamin Franklin

  • Re: FIR filter in 8051 micro
    ... is in my country called engineering ... and so called "inventions" ... I come from an industry where redesigning a circuit to make it a penny cheaper without reducing performance -- often performance was actually improved -- would bring a substantial bonus at year's end. ... Engineering is the art of making what you want from things you can get. ...
    (comp.dsp)
  • The Road to Enlightenment via Tin Can Tourists
    ... amazing inventions and refurbished critters running around the country ... that are beautiful home made and vintage RVs. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: FIR filter in 8051 micro
    ... is in my country called engineering ... and so called "inventions" ... basic knowledge and thinking. ...
    (comp.dsp)
  • Re: Am I *really* the only one?
    ... whereas Martin is posting from Holland that gave it away for me. ... transporter and can now beam myself from country to country whenever i ... Given your track record with your "inventions", ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Noticeably fewer HGVs on the roads?
    ... In article, Steve Firth ... this country are from Yorkshiremen and how many of us are famous ... BTW, the inventions come from South Yorkshire, not the People's Republic ...
    (uk.rec.driving)