Re: OT: Go Out and Vote

"johnny bobby bee" wrote...
I dunno. I think they reflect a good percentage of Americans. Every single
ban on gay marriage ballot measure won, didn't it? California --
shame on you.

Keep in mind...it was a fairly even split...about a 504,479 vote
difference with 10,271,399 voting on that proposition (preliminary figures).

At least farm/food animals will be treated better in 7 years...

--

Alan

www.best-page.us

www.wfp.org/lateshow

~WWWWW~
What a Wonderful Web We Weave

  • Re: OT Schwarzenegger Attempting To Rig California Voting Machines
    ... > UPDATE ON CALIFORNIA DIEBOLD VOTING MACHINE "HACK" TESTING ... On June 16, 2005, Black Box Voting sent a request to ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: >^..^< The cats on 14 May 2009
    ... told me he had no argument against voting against a really bad ... ballot proposition. ... California as "No, No, No, No, No, No" day. ... "get some more funding somehow for MY special project, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • OT Schwarzenegger Attempting To Rig California Voting Machines
    ... UPDATE ON CALIFORNIA DIEBOLD VOTING MACHINE "HACK" TESTING ... On June 16, 2005, Black Box Voting sent a request to ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: Republican olive branch -- uffish thots.
    ... Democrats were hornswoggled into voting as if they were a jury deciding ... whether Thomas was guilty, beyond a reasonable doubt, of harassment; ... someone with those extreme beliefs to serve on the Supreme Court. ... prohibit California citizens from growing and consuming marijuana for ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Itís Morning in California. Or Is It?
    ... California is the bluest of states, but the early word on early voting ... 9,000 Democrats sent in their ballots and that 5,000 Republicans did so. ...
    (soc.retirement)