Re: OT: Go Out and Vote

Traci wrote:
All I can say tonight is wow. I've never witnessed such an amazing election in my lifetime. My neighborhood is in the street in joyous celebration. I've just come back in from walking the dog and ran into so many people, men, women, black, white, Latino, Asian, who were in tears because for the first time in their lives they felt a sense of hope and a connection to their country they had never experienced. Everyone is hugging and crying and laughing. It's overwhelming.

Wow.

My students were all exhausted today. They stayed up half the night. They said the dorms just erupted when the word came that Obama had won, and they all instinctively ran outside and joined the throngs of people out on the streets of Burlington.

--
HPR

http://homepages.together.net/~hpr/daveorama/
.