Re: OT: Go Out and Vote

Traci wrote:
All I can say tonight is wow. I've never witnessed such an amazing election in my lifetime. My neighborhood is in the street in joyous celebration. I've just come back in from walking the dog and ran into so many people, men, women, black, white, Latino, Asian, who were in tears because for the first time in their lives they felt a sense of hope and a connection to their country they had never experienced. Everyone is hugging and crying and laughing. It's overwhelming.

Wow.

My students were all exhausted today. They stayed up half the night. They said the dorms just erupted when the word came that Obama had won, and they all instinctively ran outside and joined the throngs of people out on the streets of Burlington.

--
HPR

http://homepages.together.net/~hpr/daveorama/

  • Re: Walking puppies
    ... Thanks Diana ... Although I think that 5 mins per day is very a versy short spell of time ... time to give him training but my main concern is to injure the dog from too ... We are walking him 3 ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.health)
  • Re: OT: Walkability (not to be confused with Rockabilly)
    ... :> calculates distance to them. ... of some cities and neighborhoods might encourage walking ... There's plenty of good advice on ... All I can say is tht for a sciatica sufferer, my neighborhood is a great ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: New shop snake!
    ... this was my back patio with the neighborhood bobcat ... Kitty and kept her outside on the back patio. ... angry at the dog and the neighbors who caused her death. ... To bring this back on topic, it was a wooden dog fence. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: TR 4/30 Big Show Synopsis
    ... So yesterday evening I was walking Buddy. ... came up with a plan -- she would ask if she could walk your dog. ... Mountain Dew?" ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: training advice please
    ... "debbyftm" wrote in message ... Did the Dogs Trust have any information about your dog that they could give you? ... beside me to the gate using click and treat, as he usually yanks my arm ... treat him walking nice and try again. ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)