Re: OT: Go Out and Vote

All I can say tonight is wow. I've never witnessed such an amazing
election in my lifetime. My neighborhood is in the street in joyous
celebration. I've just come back in from walking the dog and ran into so
many people, men, women, black, white, Latino, Asian, who were in tears
because for the first time in their lives they felt a sense of hope and
a connection to their country they had never experienced. Everyone is
hugging and crying and laughing. It's overwhelming.

Wow.

Traci

--
"Not only do I want an *elite* president. I want someone who is
embarrassingly superior to me. Somebody who speaks 16 languages and