Re: OT: Go Out and Vote

All I can say tonight is wow. I've never witnessed such an amazing
election in my lifetime. My neighborhood is in the street in joyous
celebration. I've just come back in from walking the dog and ran into so
many people, men, women, black, white, Latino, Asian, who were in tears
because for the first time in their lives they felt a sense of hope and
a connection to their country they had never experienced. Everyone is
hugging and crying and laughing. It's overwhelming.

Wow.

Traci

--
"Not only do I want an *elite* president. I want someone who is
embarrassingly superior to me. Somebody who speaks 16 languages and

  • Re: OT The war (was)Re: Kinky wins big!
    ... profoundly ironic in last year's election. ... Imagine for a moment that your neighborhood was invaded and you and ... George Bush or John Kerry? ... > I guess you need to be reminded that your hero John Kerry lost the ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Equalitys Winding Path
    ... I passed through Weehawken on Election Day on ... McCain-Palin ones by a huge margin. ... adjustment for me in this new neighborhood to get used to all the ... Imperial station last week, so I guess I'll be descending/climbing ...
    (soc.motss)
  • Re: A Modest Proposal
    ... your lifetime that *matters*" during every election. ... because they start with more bugs per product. ... PCs running Windows tend to get security patches for longer. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Whatever happened in that Duke lacrosse rape case?
    ... against the DA in the November election (there was no Republican ... our neighborhood is going to be attacked by 47 mercedes ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: This mornings election in San Francisco
    ... Mike Sullivan wrote: ... I thought I would offer a brief comment on how I see the election in our neighborhood of San Francisco is going this morning. ...
    (rec.sport.rowing)