Re: Fourth Weekend in September Time Wasting Thread

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 23:53:36 -0500, Brady <waterclock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

What's happenin', people? Let me ask you all a question. Last night, did
you have Presidential Debate Fever? Next Thursday we have the only vice
presidential debate of the election season.

I'll watch the Alabama-Georgia game on Saturday. What else? I think
that's about it, actually.

So, what are *you* all up to this weekend?

Brady

Taking my Mom to have lunch with my brother in the big city tomorrow.
Golf on Sunday. Probably our last game of the year. Probably Mom's
last game ever.

By next spring I doubt if it will even be possible to have a
conversation with Mom. She's really declining.

Deborah
.