Re: Fourth Weekend in September Time Wasting Thread

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 23:53:36 -0500, Brady <waterclock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

What's happenin', people? Let me ask you all a question. Last night, did
you have Presidential Debate Fever? Next Thursday we have the only vice
presidential debate of the election season.

I'll watch the Alabama-Georgia game on Saturday. What else? I think
that's about it, actually.

So, what are *you* all up to this weekend?

Brady

Taking my Mom to have lunch with my brother in the big city tomorrow.
Golf on Sunday. Probably our last game of the year. Probably Mom's
last game ever.

By next spring I doubt if it will even be possible to have a
conversation with Mom. She's really declining.

Deborah

  • Re: Fourth Weekend in September Time Wasting Thread
    ... presidential debate of the election season. ... I'll watch the Alabama-Georgia game on Saturday. ... Taking my Mom to have lunch with my brother in the big city tomorrow. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Fourth Weekend in September Time Wasting Thread
    ... Next Thursday we have the only vice presidential debate of the election season. ... I'll watch the Alabama-Georgia game on Saturday. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Nostalgia corner: The Good Ol Days
    ... Nearly everyone's Mom was at home when the kids got home from school? ... Playing baseball with no adults to help kids with the rules of the game? ... Home milk delivery in glass bottles with cardboard stoppers. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Nostalgia corner: The Good Ol Days
    ... Nearly everyone's Mom was at home when the kids got home from school? ... Playing baseball with no adults to help kids with the rules of the game? ... Home milk delivery in glass bottles with cardboard stoppers. ...
    (soc.senior.issues)
  • Re: Ciera: Realistic or selfish and a disgrace to her family?
    ... I've read and seen online she's getting a lot of criticism for voting out ... that she was stupid for voting out her mom because they were two votes. ... Ciera has said before as to why she didn't want her mom back in the game. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)