Re: Mon. 9/22 Big Show Synopsis

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 18:45:17 -0700 (PDT), Kath
<creelk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sep 24, 11:21 am, Brady <watercl...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 From today's 'Wahoo' ...

--------
CAMEO MENTION OF A WAHOO READER
 From the other side of the world, it's Kath Creel
This concludes another episode of CAMEO MENTION OF A WAHOO READER

No way! wowie kapowie! I will send the link to all my co-workers right
now!

Kath

Is Greg correct? Are you Australian?

  • Re: Todays Cameo Mention
    ... From down under Australia, giving credit where credit is due, it's Kath Creel. ... This concludes another installment of CAMEO MENTION OF A WAHOO READER ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Six (6) AFLers mentioned in 9/24 edition of Wahoo
    ... It seems to be typewriter vs. computer. ... interesting item from a familiar Letterman fan and Wahoo reader. ... note to mention her and her pals for a future Cameo. ... But Pat who? ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Todays Cameo Mention
    ... From down under Australia, giving credit where credit is due, it's Kath Creel. ... This concludes another installment of CAMEO MENTION OF A WAHOO READER ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Mon. 9/22 Big Show Synopsis
    ... This concludes another episode of CAMEO MENTION OF A WAHOO READER ... I especially liked Melbourne. ... went to Woy Woy, ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Mon. 9/22 Big Show Synopsis
    ... >> From the other side of the world, it's Kath Creel ... >> This concludes another episode of CAMEO MENTION OF A WAHOO READER ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)