Re: Letterman baffled by NBC's planned ouster of Leno
- From: iamh2oman@xxxxxxxxx (Steve Curtis)
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 23:23:50 -0700
An excerpt from an AP article on the
*Rolling Stone* interview ...
Letterman recalled his "heartbreaking"
meeting with Zevon in a dressing room
after the show.
"Here's a guy who had months to live
and we're making small talk. And as
we're talking, he's taking his guitar strap
and hooking it, wrapping it around, then
he puts the guitar into the case and he
flips the snaps on the case and says,
`Here, I want you to have this, take good
care of it.´ And I just started sobbing.
"He was giving me the guitar that he
always used on the show. I felt like, 'I
can't be in this movie, I didn't get my
lines.' That was very tough," Letterman
That made my eyes moisten up a little just reading it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Letterman baffled by NBC's planned ouster of Leno
- Next by Date: AIR Jordan， AIR Shox NZ, Nike Dunks SB
- Previous by thread: Re: Letterman baffled by NBC's planned ouster of Leno
- Next by thread: AIR Jordan， AIR Shox NZ, Nike Dunks SB