Re: Question about this show (was Re: Tues. 7/29 Big Show Synopsis)

On Aug 28, 2:04 pm, Deborah <debo...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 21:57:13 -0400, Helen Read <h...@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Deborah wrote:
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:53:28 -0400, Rod Fernandez <ro...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Deborah wrote:

But never mind all  that, the reason I'm resurrecting this thread is
because I have a question about this particular show.  Costner talked
about hunting and fishing during the first part of the interview.
When they cut to a commercial break a clip was shown.  It featured an
animal that was related to the deer family attacking a guy dressed in
hunting garb.  It was short, then they cut to commercials.  There was
nothing in the way of explanation for this clip, and I wasn't even
sure if it had been supplied by Costner or by the late show.

Does anybody here remember that clip, and have any thoughts about who
it would likely have been supplied by and why?

It's a clip that they used to use on the LS, of supposedly Dave being
attacked by a deer. Sort of like the clip of Dave being attacked by the
"dingo" (though that was actually Dave, in a real incident during a SPT)..

Excuse me, I'm new here and don't know all the lingo.  What is an SPT?- Hide quoted text -

Stupid Pet Tricks

  • Re: Question about this show (was Re: Tues. 7/29 Big Show Synopsis)
    ... about hunting and fishing during the first part of the interview. ... When they cut to a commercial break a clip was shown. ... animal that was related to the deer family attacking a guy dressed in ... "dingo" (though that was actually Dave, in a real incident during a SPT). ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Question about this show (was Re: Tues. 7/29 Big Show Synopsis)
    ... about hunting and fishing during the first part of the interview. ... When they cut to a commercial break a clip was shown. ... animal that was related to the deer family attacking a guy dressed in ... Sort of like the clip of Dave being attacked by the "dingo". ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Question about this show (was Re: Tues. 7/29 Big Show Synopsis)
    ... about hunting and fishing during the first part of the interview. ... When they cut to a commercial break a clip was shown. ... animal that was related to the deer family attacking a guy dressed in ... It's a clip that they used to use on the LS, of supposedly Dave being ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)