Re: OT: Breaking: Obama selects Joe Biden as his VP running mate

Sally wrote:

On Aug 23, 2:28�pm, bostonbil...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Aug 23, 2:07�pm, Sally <SallyDr...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I think the Dems have a good chance of winning
now, but, of course, that's wishful thinking.
Eh, I was ready to vote for change but Im not sold on Obama, I wouldnt
buy a used car from him and Biden doesnt do anything for me. I'd take
a long look at McCain especially if he picked Romney.

Bill

He's not selling used cars, though. I like Romney, too, Bill, but I
simply can't vote for a Republican who thinks he has the right to deny
a woman the right to have sovereignty over her own body.

After all, I don't think I have the right to tell men they HAVE to
marry every woman they get pregnant. They're involved in the pregnancy
situation, too. And now, abortion opponents are moving against birth
control. Give me a break. Planned parenthood is certainly not murder,
and it's very freeing for women, who used to have maybe seven, eight
kids and worked themselves to death. The rhythm method is not for
everyone...what if you don't have rhythm?

So what you're saying is: coitus interruptus, ipso facto, requires you to be on top (no pun intended) of your rubato.

Brady
.