Re: OT: Breaking: Obama selects Joe Biden as his VP running mate

Sally wrote:

On Aug 23, 2:28�pm, bostonbil...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Aug 23, 2:07�pm, Sally <SallyDr...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I think the Dems have a good chance of winning
now, but, of course, that's wishful thinking.
Eh, I was ready to vote for change but Im not sold on Obama, I wouldnt
buy a used car from him and Biden doesnt do anything for me. I'd take
a long look at McCain especially if he picked Romney.

Bill

He's not selling used cars, though. I like Romney, too, Bill, but I
simply can't vote for a Republican who thinks he has the right to deny
a woman the right to have sovereignty over her own body.

After all, I don't think I have the right to tell men they HAVE to
marry every woman they get pregnant. They're involved in the pregnancy
situation, too. And now, abortion opponents are moving against birth
control. Give me a break. Planned parenthood is certainly not murder,
and it's very freeing for women, who used to have maybe seven, eight
kids and worked themselves to death. The rhythm method is not for
everyone...what if you don't have rhythm?

So what you're saying is: coitus interruptus, ipso facto, requires you to be on top (no pun intended) of your rubato.

Brady

  • Re: OT: Why does the Right hate relativity?
    ... frequent guest and right-wing pundit Ann Coulter told host ... the right to vote "explains the destruction of America." ... barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen? ... Imagine a soldier who fights for a world ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Why do some people vote Democrat, especially Hollywood?
    ... pregnant woman give a rat's ass what you're "concerned with"? ... why should there BE a "vote", much less one YOU participate in? ... The usual meaning of viability is that the fetus could live ... it does not make sense to create laws based around ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: OT-Letterman apologizes to audience for bad joke
    ... different generation when morals meant not getting pregnant until after marriage. ... I also find it quite disturbing that Sarah Palin's older daughter has had her private life smeared all over the media. ... If you think that putting political careers before the welfare of one's family is the kind of values you want leading our country, they you can vote for her if she ever gets the party nod. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: **Poll** - Next Trick Competition!!!
    ... Spencer Hochberg wrote: ... 540s would come more from experience and that wouldnt go so well in ... something like this...I didn't vote because I can do everything on the ... Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Re: locked out
    ... This gets my vote for the poorest written post this week. ... or adminastrter could log in but it wouldnt let me type in anything and ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)