Re: Indy 500 - 2008

On May 26, 12:03 am, "raj" <r...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
<bostonbil...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

news:f641e3d1-4bb1-42c1-b642-393e5b0fc748@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wrote something stupid ... complained about Danica whining and responded
with a whine ... what an idiot ... just go jump in the bay and drown ...
please, increase the quality of the gene pool.

Thank you Mr Patrick.

  • Re: Indy 500 - 2008
    ... Wrote something stupid ... ... complained about Danica whining and responded ... increase the quality of the gene pool. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Somewhat OT - spiders
    ... LOL Love, Kyla ... either it is stupid and needs to be helped along to keep the quality of the gene pool up, or it is expressing a death wish and as a good hoomin he should help it goe, Lee ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Reasonable prices for great glasses
    ... I did not say or mean "stupid". ... who buys "quality" can't define it... ... And thank you for presuming that people who do buy ... anti-reflection progressives. ...
    (sci.med.vision)
  • Re: O.T. just a thought
    ... A large number of our fellow humans are just too stupid for words. ... Actually with a large gene pool the "bright" genes ... the apparent increase in the number of fools we meet is more a product ... Yes, because people who disagree with us politically must be dumb, right? ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: O.T. just a thought
    ... from a novel, and the scary thing is the book was written in the ... A large number of our fellow humans are just too stupid for words. ... Actually with a large gene pool the "bright" genes ... the apparent increase in the number of fools we meet is more a product ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)