Re: OT: Happy Pi Day!

Greg Evans filted:

Kath wrote:

I have a Dingo car key ring I thought you might like?

Kath - pictured on Fraser Island (where the Dingoes do eat
small children)

You know that I very interested in Dingoes and their eating
habits, but you have already gone above and beyond by sending
the lovely Australian flags a while back.

You know that you are my most favorite Australian, beating out
Elle MacPherson, Cate Blanchett, Dave Hole, Peter Garrett, Robbie
McEwen, and Stuart O'Grady (they never gave me anything!).

Where did Yahoo Serious finish in the standings?...r

--
What good is being an executive if you never get to execute anyone?

  • Re: OT: Happy Pi Day!
    ... >> Kath - pictured on Fraser Island (where the Dingoes do eat ... >the lovely Australian flags a while back. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: OT: Happy Pi Day!
    ... Kath - pictured on Fraser Island (where the Dingoes do eat ... habits, but you have already gone above and beyond by sending ... the lovely Australian flags a while back. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)