Fri. 3/14 Big Show Synopsis
- From: Brady <waterclock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 02:02:48 -0500
Hey, how's it goin'? Let's take a look ...
*DESK CHAT HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT*
Ohhh, let's just say the 'Desk Chat Highlight of the Night' was ... Dave's decaffeinated coffee rant.
Some other highlights:
- Dave spent some time making '80s' jokes. (He was making fun of his phone. Because it's so old, you see. OK, let me start over. The phone on Dave's desk: It's quite old, relatively speaking. So he took the opportunity to ... You get the picture.)
- We took a look at some 'Fun Facts.'
- We had an edition of 'Will it Float?' The item: a can of cake frosting. The verdict: it floats. I played at home and won. I'll see you all at the big 'Will it Float?' convention in Donz's apartment.
- We got a tour of the brand-new Dave Store. Pretty funny.
I kinda liked her. She's ... plucky. Is that the word I'm looking for? Plucky? No, that sounds patronizing. Let's just say I kinda liked her and leave it at that. She lends her voice to "Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who." She's also in "My Name Is Earl."
This set had its moments.
What's happenin', people? I'll probably initiate a time-wasting thread a little later.
- Prev by Date: LEARN ABOUT LIVER TRANSPLANT VISIT WWW.LIVERCENTERINDIA.ORG
- Next by Date: Re: The Dave Store
- Previous by thread: LEARN ABOUT LIVER TRANSPLANT VISIT WWW.LIVERCENTERINDIA.ORG
- Next by thread: Re: Fri. 3/14 Big Show Synopsis