Re: OT: Happy Pi Day!
- From: "Bill Kawalec" <billkawalec@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 21:37:56 -0400
"Tom Cronin" <tkhkcronin@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Mar 14, 6:31 am, Keith Rose <xkei...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Geeks around the world are celebrating Pi Day today. This would
be a good day for some of you to wear the *ahem* proper apparel.
Today my 7th grader, 12-Year-Old-Female-Jim-Carrey, entered a "Pi
Contest" at school. She noticed a glitch in the official rules, which
stated that the winner would "recite pi the most number of
times" (instead of "places"). She won a nice looking Dutch Apple by
standing in front of the class and repeating "Pi Pi Pi Pi Pi Pi Pi Pi
Pi..." for 5 minutes. Apparently, the second-place finisher (who
actually memorized it out to 100 places) was really pissed.
Did they admit to the "glitch," or was it a reading comprehension test?
- Prev by Date: Re: Johnny Twain's redneck jokes
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Happy Pi Day!
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: Happy Pi Day!
- Next by thread: Re: OT: Happy Pi Day!