Re: CBS reception question

Bill Kawalec filted:

there ya go! I never cease to be amazed at what people *think* they know.
February 17, 2009 is going to be a disaster for that very reason.
IMO, even with the cable, if you're planning on keeping those analog TVs,
get a couple of the adapters while the FCC is subsidizing them.

Screw that, I'm just going to start downloading shows from Usenet binaries and
the occasional Torrent...(that gives me almost a year to actually get Torrent
software to work)....

I'll use the TV set to watch DVD box sets...still haven't cracked open the
shrink-wrap on that "Bugaloos: the Complete Series" set....r

--
What good is being an executive if you never get to execute anyone?
.