Re: CBS reception question

Bill Kawalec filted:

there ya go! I never cease to be amazed at what people *think* they know.
February 17, 2009 is going to be a disaster for that very reason.
IMO, even with the cable, if you're planning on keeping those analog TVs,
get a couple of the adapters while the FCC is subsidizing them.

Screw that, I'm just going to start downloading shows from Usenet binaries and
the occasional Torrent...(that gives me almost a year to actually get Torrent
software to work)....

I'll use the TV set to watch DVD box sets...still haven't cracked open the
shrink-wrap on that "Bugaloos: the Complete Series" set....r

--
What good is being an executive if you never get to execute anyone?

  • Re: seriouse
    ... cease and desist the premises if you wish to behave in an otherwise ... I'm not sure how reliable these Google counts are, ... What good is being an executive if you never get to execute anyone? ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: CBS reception question
    ... I never cease to be amazed at what people *think* they know. ... 2009 is going to be a disaster for that very reason. ... IMO, even with the cable, if you're planning on keeping those analog TVs, ... from the cable company. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)