Week of March 3rd Time Wasting Thread
- From: Brady <waterclock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 23:18:43 -0600
What's happenin', people?
I guess you could say I've got a case of Super Tuesday II Fever. I suppose I could make some predictions. After all, I *am* quite intuitive, my amazing intuitive skills having been repeatedly acknowledged by the likes of Alan Page, Donz and ... many others. I'll get back to you on this a little later.
What's happening with *you* all this week?
And would it kill *Katycren* to check in with us?
(That's gonna be my new 'thing' -- concluding each new time-wasting thread's opening post by asking, "And would it kill [...] to check in with us?" See, what I'll do is: I'll rotate the names. That'll keep it fresh.)
- Prev by Date: Re: First Weekend in March Time Wasting Thread
- Next by Date: Re: dave on st. barths
- Previous by thread: Latest Letterman sked: Jim Carrey, Snoop Dogg, Charlize Theron, Lewis Black, Kate Beckinsales, Brian Regan
- Next by thread: Re: Week of March 3rd Time Wasting Thread