Re: OT: That Paris Hilton movie

R H Draney wrote:

Incubus filted:
From what I remember, a couple of years ago she said that her acting coach
saw a similarity between her acting style Charlize Theron.

Paris made a comment that Charlize should look out because they may end up going for the same roles.

I'm trying to figure out the appropriate number of "HA"s to put after "BWAA" in
my response to that....r

I was trying to come up with an appropriate response to that.

You pretty much get it right.

Brady

  • Re: OT: That Paris Hilton movie
    ... saw a similarity between her acting style Charlize Theron. ... Paris made a comment that Charlize should look out because they may end up ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: OT: That Paris Hilton movie
    ... saw a similarity between her acting style Charlize Theron. ... Paris made a comment that Charlize should look out because they may end up ... What good is being an executive if you never get to execute anyone? ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)