Re: TR 1/24 Big Show Synopsis
- From: R H Draney <dadoctah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 26 Jan 2008 18:12:33 -0800
My view regarding pizza toppings is this: if you're only going to top it
with cheese, why bother?
My favorite pizza at Patsy's here in East Harlem is pepperoni with fresh
But I like just about any topping. Even anchovies.
I don't exactly "like" anchovies, but unlike a lot of other people I don't mind
them...I've gone so far as ordering pizzas with my real preferences and then
having anchovies added as well, just to keep other people out of *my* pizza....
What about pineapple?Mmmmmmm....pineapple and ham. Hawaiian style.
That's something I just don't get: pineapple on a pizza.
And oh so authentic too, since we all remember the stories of how Marco Polo
What good is being an executive if you never get to execute anyone?
- Prev by Date: GARY ALLAN
- Next by Date: Re: Fri. 1/25 Big Show Synopsis
- Previous by thread: Re: TR 1/24 Big Show Synopsis
- Next by thread: Re: TR 1/24 Big Show Synopsis