Re: So this guy walks into a bar and sees a charming lady at the bar. A dog is sitting

Stolen from one of the Pink Panther movie's which I cannot identify

"nothing" <fastpitstops@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
quietly at her feet. Guy makes some small talk and then asks the lady
if her dog is friendly or
does he bite. " My dog never would bite, " she said.
Then the guy reaches down to pet the dog .. and is promptly bitten !
Guy says .." Hey u told me that your dog never bites..."
Lady says .." Absolutely right. You see This is NOT MY
DOG ..." let the writers outdo that one ..thank you bowing

.