Re: So this guy walks into a bar and sees a charming lady at the bar. A dog is sitting

Stolen from one of the Pink Panther movie's which I cannot identify

"nothing" <fastpitstops@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
quietly at her feet. Guy makes some small talk and then asks the lady
if her dog is friendly or
does he bite. " My dog never would bite, " she said.
Then the guy reaches down to pet the dog .. and is promptly bitten !
Guy says .." Hey u told me that your dog never bites..."
Lady says .." Absolutely right. You see This is NOT MY
DOG ..." let the writers outdo that one ..thank you bowing

  • Re: Oklahoma May Pass Felony "First Bite" Dog Bill
    ... A bite from a pet dog is usually just a bite, ... it would be difficult to hold the owner liable the ... keeps the legislation from being misinterpreted or misused. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Bike shed door closes
    ... Big dog - if it's grabbed hold of your arm, ... I reckon he probably lived. ... In the UK and Australia a dog bite is not normally considered to ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: OT: Susan Boyle on "Britains Got Talent"
    ... I doubt they would bite anyone but jumping up under a table might crack ... She has such a wuss bark I am probably going to have to get the ... Have you and Lee worked out some way to bug the guests ... you sure don't want a "wuss" dog bark for our nefarious ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: hyper puppy - normal?
    ... Swatting a dog on the nose is always the wrong thing to do. ... 'bite' she said nip. ... stick your index finger into the pup's mouth, at the very rear, then ... Oh I am sure the pup will be so terrified that it will not nip again. ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: OT: dogs instinct
    ... bite me, ... today, however, i was walkin down the road to some neighbors house to ... dog and squeels real hard so i know its not play time. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)