Re: Free Arts MN -- healing power of art for abused children

Carl wrote:

A choir of angels sang:

I love you guys.

You're obviously a way too decent and caring human being to be
associating with a bitter, drunken loner like me. I can see why George
didn't want me in the house.

Adieu.

Wait a second. I've been called 'a cynical loner,' and she likes *me*. Thus, she probably would not be averse to liking a *bitter* loner, such as yourself.

I'm just sayin'.

Brady

  • Re: Free Arts MN -- healing power of art for abused children
    ... You're obviously a way too decent and caring human being to be ... associating with a bitter, drunken loner like me. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Ordering food at Business Meetings
    ... George Leppla wrote: ... that bullshit is to make those who work nearly around the clock happy to keep doing it. ... Millions of people out of work here, and we outsource production of our passports. ... I'm sure if I just start filter each and every smelly old bitter person here that spends more time being bitter than nice, I'll eventually arrive at just reading nice people's posts. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • =?windows-1252?Q?Re=3A_John=92s_Sad_Farewell_to_George_By_Way_of_=93I_M?= =?windows-1252?Q?e
    ... death - has already been put to rest in another lengthy and bitter ... feelings toward his old band mate George. ... the literary merits of I ME MINE, only John can answer. ... assistance would have only enhanced the Beatles' output as a group. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • =?windows-1252?Q?Re=3A_John=92s_Sad_Farewell_to_George_By_Way_of_=93I_M?= =?windows-1252?Q?e
    ... death - has already been put to rest in another lengthy and bitter ... feelings toward his old band mate George. ... it seems John had read I ME MINE by the time of his "Double ... assistance would have only enhanced the Beatles' output as a group. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: How Do you Sleep sessions
    ... Yes, George did seem bitter at times, but IMO he is entitled to his ... George believed he had a lot more to contribute to the Beatles ... George was very serious about his guitar playing. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)