Re: why I dont watch Letterman

Mr.Bolshoyhuy wrote:
I know it was a repeat, but the show with Paris Hilton was just awfuly
embarrassing. I mean when someone says they want to get off the
subject, or dont want to talk about it, just move on.
Instead Dave continued with his stupid and annoying questions about
prison.
You could tell Paris just didnt want to be there.
I mean get off it Dave, it wasnt funny.

How do you know this, if you don't watch?

-- Lucy

  • Re: Cliff Huprich Died
    ... I've have never lied about you but all you have done is lie about me ... Why is it that you're so stupid, Dave? ... And dont think that because you know how to look up domain name ... went off of the deep end with your insults. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Cant complete boot-explorer error msg !!
    ... Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. ... says to reinstall Windows. ... I dont need the aggravation - - - I ... |> Subject line says "explorer error msg," then an error msg opens stating ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.setup)
  • Re: Why dont atheists want a personal Creator to even exist ?
    ... How come you dont know about the original question posed? ... dont have anything at all against Nessy;  in fact, ... atheists ??? ... "Just what do you think you're doing, Dave?" ...
    (talk.atheism)
  • Re: Artificial life could be created within five years
    ... I dont think this ... entail specification of their intelligence, health, personality, etc. ... Dave J.- Hide quoted text - ... want an old age companion and carer (what physical and mental ...
    (uk.philosophy.humanism)
  • Re: NEWS FLASH...DAYTONA BEACH, FLORIDA.....................
    ... dood in yer personal drunk tank for a spell. ... another idiot just waiting his/her turn in the stupid barrel if Dave would ... fact...I dont even drink. ... Second of all...it is obvious this newsgroup is too "stuck up there own ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)