Re: TR 11/1 Big Show Synopsis

On Nov 5, 6:28 pm, R H Draney <dadoc...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kath filted:

On Nov 5, 4:01 pm, Brady <watercl...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I skimmed a book on fantasies. I think the author was a 'sexpert.' Are
sexperts regulated by state licensing boards?

Yeah what would one have to do to prove their were a 'sexpert'? Would
it be a difficult test?

The written test isn't especially hard...where most people fail is on the
parallel parking....r

Also a challenge: maintaining proper brake fluid.

  • Re: you are done, fried, you are going away
    ... written test if I missed enough questions. ... Not bloody likely, but ... I was just saying I wasn't likely to flunk. ... *personally* was going to fail. ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Re: you are done, fried, you are going away
    ... written test if I missed enough questions. ... Not bloody likely, but ... I was just saying I wasn't likely to flunk. ... *personally* was going to fail. ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Re: written test at the DMV
    ... Which is why he failed the written test. ... I don't get it - how do you fail the written test? ... and didn't miss a single question. ... Are some writtens harder than others? ...
    (rec.autos.driving)
  • written test at the DMV
    ... If you fail the written test at the DMV, can you always simply retake ...
    (rec.autos.driving)
  • Re: TR 11/1 Big Show Synopsis
    ... I skimmed a book on fantasies. ... sexperts regulated by state licensing boards? ... Yeah what would one have to do to prove their were a 'sexpert'? ... The written test isn't especially hard...where most people fail is on the ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)