Re: OT: Daylight-Saving Time Glitch

On Monday.

"Marilyn" <marilynsgt@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:bTmWi.22$M56.6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I don't pay much attention to time in the bedroom on weekends. But I got a
call at 5:45 am to say a child wouldn't be coming to daycare. I was really
annoyed that his mom would call so early. Minutes later my daughter knocked
at my door saying my first arrival would be in a few minutes and wondering
why I wasn't up. It was actually going on 7 am.

  • Re: My 3 year old is jealous of my computer
    ... but Mom suspects this is what it is and I would trust ... if she didn't work and the child ... daycare or with other care, the child would not be ignored. ... it is sensible to think that the child could entertain ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: CPS / Child Support / Violation of Court order? please read
    ... Mom wants her child back home. ... When it was first learned that CPS had stepped in while the child was ... She brought with her the court order, and demanded to know why she was ...
    (misc.legal)
  • Re: Daycare poll
    ... and I wouldn't consider home day care back then. ... >> Finding home daycare takes more work and trust on the parents' part. ... I wouldn't and didn't choose out-of-our-home care for any child ... for my children when they were under two years of age, ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: CPS / Child Support / Violation of Court order? please read
    ... Is "CPS said it was okay" a valid defense for not paying court ordered ... kidnapping, concealing a child, etc? ... But other than for Mom to obtain the return to her of Child, ... Dad paying a very tiny court ordered child support amount (due to being ...
    (misc.legal)
  • Re: Unruly children
    ... landing so I could discretely allow my baby to nurse. ... discipline is child abuse. ... There was a mom, ... mom - I SIMPLY *CANNOT* TOLERATE THE KICKING IN THE BACK OF THE SEAT! ...
    (sci.med.transcription)