Re: Hey, Donz
- From: Brady <waterclock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:25:30 -0500
Dave Sikula wrote:
On Oct 25, 4:28 am, "Marilyn" <marilyn...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
It's been a wild week. I've been dog-sitting while my brother and his
friend went to see Drivin n Cryin singer Kevn Kinney in New York. Kinney
opened for the Tony Scherr Trio at a quaint little lounge down in the East
You have a brother? Did we know this?
They've written him in for the new season.
They've also replaced Buddy the Dog with a cigar-smoking orangutan
named "Mr. Dodds." (It tested well with the 18-25s.)
I don't know where you're getting your info. Buddy's 'Q Rating' is through the roof.
This week's guest star was Six the dog. Buddy didn't know what to think with a girl dog running around all over the place, taking his toys.
- Prev by Date: Re: Hey, Donz
- Next by Date: Re: Hey, Donz
- Previous by thread: Re: Hey, Donz
- Next by thread: Re: Hey, Donz