Re: World Series Thread
- From: "Bill Kawalec" <billkawalec@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 01:37:55 -0400
"Donz5" <donz5@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Oct 24, 11:44 pm, bostonbil...@xxxxxxxxx (bostonbill41) wrote:
Bill K Wrote:
Sox in 4. The Rockies have already used up their wins. <
You may be right. Game 1 was way too easy.
Game 2 will be either 2-1 or 1-0.
I remember 1993 when a 15-14 was followed by a 2-0. In fact, that would have
been the first of Schilling's 4-0 in elimination games...
On a side note I was walking from work to a local tavern around 8pm to
catch the game and I saw the fly-over. Incredibly loud, 4 yellow flames
streaking through the sky. A bit on the scary side because it took me a
minute to figure out what it was.
Were they headed for Southern California?
- Prev by Date: Re: Week of 10/22 Dark Week Time Wasting Thread
- Next by Date: Re: OT: World Series Thread
- Previous by thread: Re: World Series Thread
- Next by thread: Re: World Series Thread