Re: Dave, the family man

On Oct 23, 6:19 pm, black butterfly <hummingbird30...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Since this is a dark week, I just want to ask a question. Some might
not like the question but I'm going to ask it anyway. When Dave talk
about harry's mother why does he never say my girlfriend or Regina. He
always seem to avoid having any kind of connection with her. Saying,
this is harry's mother and that's it. For example, When he was talking
to Hallie Berry about how he talked to the mother's belly when Regina
was pregnant. He stated: When I was pregnant. He was trying to avoid
saying her name.or saying my girllfriend.

I don't believe the part anymore about keeping her privvacy, since
everybody knows her name, and that she use to work on the show. To me,
their relationship is just as strange as any hollywood relationship
you read about or hear about.

My impression is that *she* does not want Dave to mention her.

  • Re: Dave, the family man <<-- Regina Lasko is sooo BUTCH
    ... about harry's mother why does he never say my girlfriend or Regina. ... saying her name.or saying my girllfriend. ... their relationship is just as strange as any hollywood relationship ... Tlhe way Dave dress on his time off show how ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Dave, the family man
    ... about harry's mother why does he never say my girlfriend or Regina. ... saying her name.or saying my girllfriend. ... their relationship is just as strange as any hollywood relationship ... My impression is that *she* does not want Dave to mention her. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Dave, the family man
    ... about harry's mother why does he never say my girlfriend or Regina. ... saying her name.or saying my girllfriend. ... their relationship is just as strange as any hollywood relationship ... Why isn't the same privacy afforded to Harry? ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Dave, the family man
    ... about harry's mother why does he never say my girlfriend or Regina. ... saying her name.or saying my girllfriend. ... their relationship is just as strange as any hollywood relationship ... I think he just wants to protect the privacy of her family. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Dave, the family man
    ... about harry's mother why does he never say my girlfriend or Regina. ... He stated: When I was pregnant. ... saying her name.or saying my girllfriend. ... their relationship is just as strange as any hollywood relationship ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)