Re: Latest Letterman sked: Halle Berry, Jake Gyllenhaal, Richard Simmons, Casey Affleck, Rebecca Romijn, J.J. Walker, Steve Carell, Amanda Peet (attn: David Yoder), LeAnn Rimes

Luke Smith filted:

Uggggghhhh...Can't believe I missed Carell on Letterman! I wonder if
he's doing the rounds on other shows this week to promote "Dan In Real
Life". That movie looks great, and its received all kinds of praise
already. Carell is fixin' to be a break out star, mark my words, the
guy can act and not just comedy. Dan In Real Life looks like it has
some bittersweet moments. Can't wait.

He's still got a lot of ground to make up for after playing "Uncle Arthur" in
that "Bewitched" train wreck....r

--
"He come in the night when one sleep on a bed.
With a hand he have the basket and foods."

  • Re: Latest Letterman sked: Halle Berry, Jake Gyllenhaal, Richard Simmons, Casey Affleck, Rebecca Rom
    ... Uggggghhhh...Can't believe I missed Carell on Letterman! ... he's doing the rounds on other shows this week to promote "Dan In Real ... Dan In Real Life looks like it has ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Review: Dan in Real Life (2007)
    ... It is always the highlight of my year when we come together in Hulls Cove, an extension of the Mount Dessert Island town of Bar Harbor, Maine for the annual family reunion at my dad's big sunlit modern house with its fireplace that almost reaches heaven and the fabulous view it has of Frenchman Bay, its nature trails artfully cleared that lead to an almost natural looking pond, its gatehouse filled with the tumble of grandkids and antic moms and dads, and its cottage with a Japanese rock garden and trellises full of locally grown flora that find their way into pots and vases in all the houses. ... Dan in Real Life is a romance buried in a family reunion picture. ... When the screenplay warranted a bigger studio treatment Peter Hedges was asked to do the rewrite and perform the directing chores. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.reviews)
  • Review: Dan in Real Life (2007)
    ... "Dan" Feels Real ... In the film "Dan in Real Life", ... "Dan in Real Life" is an engaging, romantic, ... family-dramedy for the over 30-somethings. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.reviews)
  • Re: FRIDAY ESTIMATES: Lambs slaughtered at box office altar
    ... LIONS FOR LAMBS $2,150,000 ... DAN IN REAL LIFE $1,850,000 ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)